|
profile GWYNETH
Isabella Gertrude Low credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |
Sunday, June 24, 2018 @ 10:11 PM
reflection Things has been really really hard recently. and when im drowning, i held on to this person that is the closest. my float, my home, my bi feng gang. And it shouldnt be this way, somewhere along the way, lines got blurred. you wavered. i started expecting more out from you. having you wavered, had me starting to think, starting to feel, starting to want. but what's the point of me wanting? you never wanted to leave for me. you never intended to give me anything I was just a convenient person for you to have. maybe you really do like me. maybe you're just confused like how i am the whole world has been telling me to stay away everyone has been telling me that this is toxic everyone has been saying that you're not worth it. and you know what's the fucked up thing? I know it all. I know i am just a spare for you to escape I know i am nothing more than just a person that will meet you at a short notice I know that i am nothing to you I know all of it but I chose to stay I chose to be that person for you. I chose to wait for you, someone that will never ever be mine. I still chose you. I still want to be that person for you. and i still choose to play with fire and you are too. But at the end of the day, im the only person that will get burnt. because after all, you have someone else to fall back on and i have nothing. 傻 只能说我输了 败给你 我的 小狗 |