|
profile GWYNETH
Isabella Gertrude Low credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |
Friday, February 15, 2013 @ 1:37 AM
the first First post of the year. So far 2013 has been a good year to me I guess. Totally loving my new classmates. Awesome group of people (: Cant wait for the holidays to come, but then again, I dont want to graduate. I dont wanna start the life of a working person. HAHHAHAHAH - and I thought you knew best. Im not your punch bag. Dont freaking vent your damn anger on me when it's not entirely my fault. Yes, my tone was not the best, i was wrong in my ways. But keep your attitude in check. So freaking disappointed. - Lent. To which extend are you willing to go? |