profile

GWYNETH
Isabella Gertrude Low


credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane

Sunday, December 9, 2012 @ 2:13 AM
if you need to choose between the 2, which will you?

Been so long since I'm here.
So busy lately I barely have time to breathe. HAHHAHAHAHHA. Okay fine. Exaggeration but still.
--
When you have so much things bottled up, and want to talk to someone, who will you turn to?
I'm jealous of people will extremely good relationships with their parents or siblings. Well, I don't.
I may come off as cheerful, annoying and all, but under all that, is something that I don't want people to know, a scar that will never heal.
Who said time heals? 10years and it still feels like it's just yesterday.
Many times I question god, even at one point of time I totally left church, blaming him for all that I had to go through. But did that really make me feel better? No.
But now, I'm starting to understand, or at least trying to.

Why am I so fake? Well, try faking a smile and telling everyone you're okay for 10 years. Will that be easy for you?
--
Everything happens for a reason
Smile and everything will be alright.
Even if it isn't, 笑一笑,没什么过不了。